- Your CompTIA A+ study companion to take the test with complete confidence
- Full practice tests with complete real-time progress
- Prepare smarter and faster with Packt Cert Series, customize your learning to strengthen your weak areas
The book is divided into two modules. The first course covers content for the CompTIA A+ exam 220-901 and about the second covers additional content for the CompTIA A+ 220-901.
In the first course, you will first begin with the understanding and installing CompTIA hardware required for CompTIA A+ 220-901. Next you will learn to use appropriate networking tools based on different scenarios. Toward the end you will learn about different domains such as Mobile Devices, Hardware and Network Troubleshooting.
In the second course you will look at how to install and configure an Operating System on a client/desktop, covering a range of mobile and network devices and platforms. Perform common preventive maintenance procedures using the appropriate Windows OS tools and you would also learn to perform the same tasks with other OS.
What you will learn
- Validate your skills and boost your career with CompTIA A+
- Learn all concepts raised by the A+ certification
- Understanding and installing CompTIA hardware required for CompTIA A+ 220-901.
- Install and configure an Operating System on a client/desktop, covering a range of mobile and network devices and platforms
- Learn how to secure a workstation and troubleshoot
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Hardware 1.1 (901.1)
Chapter 2. Hardware 1.2 (901.1)
Chapter 3. Hardware 1.3 (901.1)
Chapter 4. Networking (901.2)
Chapter 5. Mobile Devices (901.3)
Chapter 6. Hardware And Network Troubleshooting (901.4)
Chapter 7. Windows Operating Systems (902.1)
Chapter 8. Other Operating Systems And Technologies (902.2)
Chapter 9. Security (902.3)
Chapter 10. Software Troubleshooting (902.4)
Chapter 11. Operational Procedures (902.5)
Chapter 12. Processor Table
Chapter 13. Answer Key